[Geolalumni] FW: Earthquake Analyst - Kansas Geological Survey

Jackie Caplan-Auerbach Jackie.Caplan-Auerbach at wwu.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:33:03 PDT 2018

Holy geophysics, Batman!  Here’s a great job opportunity for someone with an interest in geophysics and seismology.  The position requires a BS, experience with scientific data analysis, and some computing skills (e.g. C++ or MATLAB, as well as ArcGIS).  Students in the geophysics BS should be particularly well qualified for this opportunity.

Check it out!